This page contains details for our Governing Body and Primary Care Commissioning Committee (PCCC) meetings, held in public, including dates and locations. Please note timings are subject to change.
Time will be set aside for questions from members of the public who are welcome to attend these meetings.
Governing Body meetings 2018/19
Meetings held in common with NHS Crawley CCG.
If you have a question for the Governing Body, please submit it in writing at least two working days ahead of the meeting to HSCCG.Contactusfirstname.lastname@example.org
- 24 July 2018 - Clair Hall, Haywards Heath RH16 3DN. 3pm – 5.30pm, with meet and greet members at 2.45pm. The meeting will be followed by the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the CCGs where the Annual Report and Accounts will be presented formally from 6pm - 7pm
The following meetings will be held 1pm – 4pm, with meet and greet members at 12.45pm.
- 25 October 2018 – venue to be confirmed
- 22 January 2019 - venue to be confirmed
- 25 April 2019 – venue to be confirmed
Primary Care Commissioning Committee meetings
Horsham and Mid Sussex Chair: Simon Chandler
All meetings to be held in public, 10.30am – 12pm at the Crawley Baptist Church, Crabtree Road, West Green, Crawley, RH11 7HJ, unless otherwise stated.
- 10 July 2018 - Meeting in common with Crawley Clinical Commissioning Group
- 4 September 2018 - Meeting in common with Crawley Clinical Commissioning Group
- 6 November 2019 - Meeting in common with Crawley Clinical Commissioning Group
Patient Reference Group meetings
For meeting dates and papers please visit the Patient Groups page
Annual General Meeting
- 24 July 2018 - 6pm - 7pm - Clair Hall, Haywards Heath RH16 3DN
Meet the Governing Body
Our Governing Body oversees the decisions that the CCG makes about local health services, ensuring our activities meet the best standards of quality for the local population.