This page contains details for our Governing Body and Primary Care Commissioning Committee (PCCC) meetings, held in public, including dates and locations. Please note timings are subject to change.
Time will be set aside for questions from members of the public who are welcome to attend these meetings.
Governing Body meetings 2017
All meetings are held 13:00 – 16:00, with meet and greet members at 12.45pm.
Held as joint meetings with NHS Crawley CCG
If you have a question for the Governing Body you can submit it in writing at least two working days ahead of the meeting and send it to: HSCCG.Contactusfirstname.lastname@example.org
- 31 January 2017, at Broadfield Stadium, Winfield Way, Crawley, West Sussex RH11 9RX
- 23 March 2017, at The Martlets Shopping Centre, Civic Way, Burgess Hill RH15 9NN
- 4 July 2017, at Broadfield Stadium, Winfield Way, Crawley, West Sussex RH11 9RX
- 21 September 2017, at The Martlets Shopping Centre, Civic Way, Burgess Hill RH15 9NN
- 14 December 2017, at Broadfield Stadium, Winfield Way, Crawley, West Sussex RH11 9RX
Primary Care Commissioning Committee meetings
The Primary Care Commissioning Committee (PCCC) meetings for Horsham and Mid Sussex, and Crawley CCGs will now be held together on the same day and time to streamline efficient working, the frequency will be every other month and not part of the Governing Body meetings, but still a meeting in public.
They will be jointly chaired, Simon Chandler for Horsham and Mid Sussex, Peter Nicolson for Crawley.
All meetings to be held 10.30 am – 12.30 pm at the Charis Centre, Crawley
- 14 March 2017 THIS MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELLED
- 22 March 2017 - Extraordinary Meeting (Crawley), 4-5pm, Meeting Room 2, CCG Offices
- 4 April 2017
- 6 June 2017
- 1 August 2017
- 3 October 2017
- 5 December 2017
Patient Reference Group meetings
All meetings to be held 10am-12pm at Charis Centre, West Green Drive, Crawley, RH11 7EB
- 14 February
- 14 March
- 18 April
- 9 May
- 13 June
- 11 July
- 8 August
- 12 September
- 10 October
- 14 November
- 12 December
Meet the Governing Body
Our Governing Body oversees the decisions that the CCG makes about local health services, ensuring our activities meet the best standards of quality for the local population.