This page contains details for our Governing Body and Primary Care Commissioning Committee (PCCC) meetings, held in public, including dates and locations. Please note timings are subject to change.
Time will be set aside for questions from members of the public who are welcome to attend these meetings.
Governing Body meetings 2017
All meetings are held 13:00 – 16:00, with meet and greet members at 12.45pm.
Held as joint meetings with NHS Crawley CCG
If you have a question for the Governing Body you can submit it in writing at least two working days ahead of the meeting and send it to: HSCCG.Contactusfirstname.lastname@example.org
- 31 January 2017, at Broadfield Stadium, Winfield Way, Crawley, West Sussex RH11 9RX
- 23 March 2017, at The Martlets Shopping Centre, Civic Way, Burgess Hill RH15 9NN
- 4 July 2017, at Broadfield Stadium, Winfield Way, Crawley, West Sussex RH11 9RX
- 21 September 2017, at The Martlets Shopping Centre, Civic Way, Burgess Hill RH15 9NN
- 14 December 2017, at Broadfield Stadium, Winfield Way, Crawley, West Sussex RH11 9RX
Primary Care Commissioning Committee meetings
From 1 April 2017 the two CCG PCCC meetings will be held separately – this is to reflect the change in function as Horsham and Mid Sussex assumes delegated commissioning responsibility, for which decisions will be discharged via the PCCC. Crawley will carry out discharging their current function. This means the PCCC dates for each CCG will fall on alternate months.
Horsham and Mid Sussex Chair: Simon Chandler
All meetings to be held in public, 10.30 am – 12.30 pm at the Charis Centre, Crawley.
- 14 March 2017 THIS MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELLED
- 22 March 2017 - Extraordinary Meeting (Crawley), 4-5pm, Meeting Room 2, CCG Offices
- 4 April 2017 (papers available here, apologies for the late notice and late amendments on 29/3/17).
- 6 June 2017
- 1 August 2017
- 3 October 2017
- 5 December 2017
Patient Reference Group meetings
For meeting dates and papers please visit the Patient Groups page
Meet the Governing Body
Our Governing Body oversees the decisions that the CCG makes about local health services, ensuring our activities meet the best standards of quality for the local population.