On Wednesday 23rd October, we will be hosting the Sussex Mental Health Event at Holiday Inn London - Gatwick Airport, with key note speaker Paul Farmer, CEO Mind.
The event will provide you an opportunity to;-
- contribute to the Sussex Health and Care Partnership plans to deliver the Long Term Plan for Mental Health,
- learn more about the contribution housing and third sector can play in delivering mental health services,
- get involved in shaping our local services,
- network with colleagues across the sectors and across our localities, and
- be impressed with some of the great work partners are doing across Sussex.
We look forward to seeing you on the 23rd October. Please register here so that we know to expect you.
We would also be grateful if you could encourage other key stakeholders within your organisation to attend.
More details and agenda will follow, however, if you have any questions, please contact Jenni Pulkkinen at firstname.lastname@example.org.