This page contains details for our Governing Body and Primary Care Commissioning Committee (PCCC) meetings, held in public, including dates and locations. Please note timings are subject to change.
Time will be set aside for questions from members of the public who are welcome to attend these meetings.
Governing Body meetings 2019/20
Patients, members of the public and other stakeholders are invited to the Governing Bodies meeting in common for NHS Crawley, NHS East Surrey and NHS Horsham and Mid Sussex Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs).
28 November 2019, Room: Arundel 2, Crowne Plaza – Gatwick, Langley Drive, Crawley, RH11 7SX
30 January 2020 Broadfield Stadium, Crawley Winfield Way, RH11 9RX
26 March 2020 The Council Chambers, Billingshurst Community Centre, Roman Way, Billingshurst
If you have a question for the Governing Body, please submit it in writing at least two working days ahead of the meeting to HSCCG.Contactusemail@example.com. Time will be set aside for questions from members of the public who are welcome to attend these meetings.
Meeting papers are published on our respective websites in advance. If you plan to attend the meeting, hard copies of the papers can be requested in advance.
Primary Care Commissioning Committees
All meetings to be held in public, please check individual meetings for venues and times.
- 17 January 2019 - Meeting in common with Crawley Clinical Commissioning Group
- 14 March 2019 - Meeting in common with Crawley Clinical Commissioning Group
- 7th May 2019 - Meeting in common with Crawley Clinical Commissioning Group
- 16th July 2019 - Horsham and Mid Sussex CCG Primary Care Commissioning Committee - Please note change of time - 11.20 am - 12.20 pm
- 3rd September 2019 - CANCELLED
- 5th November 2019 - 10:55 – 13:00 Horsham Mid Sussex Primary Care Commissioning Committee. Please note this meeting follows Crawley Primary Care Commissioning Committee at 09:30 - 10:45 in the same venue. These meetings are separate and not in common.
Venue: The Ashurst Room, The Charis Centre, Town Barn Rd, Crawley RH11 7EB (please note change of room)
Papers are now available for this meeting. Please download from the bottom of this page.
14th January 2020 - 11:00-12:30 (Confirmed) Horsham Mid Sussex Primary Care Commissioning Committee. Please note this meeting follows Crawley Primary Care Commissioning Committee at 10:00 - 10:45 in the same venue. Please note these meetings are separate and not in common.
Venue: Clair Hall, Perrymount Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 3DN
3rd March 2020 - 11.00 - 12.30 (timings tbc), Horsham Mid Sussex Primary Care Commissioning Committee Venue: Clair Hall, Perrymount Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 3DN
Patient Reference Group meetings
For meeting dates and papers please visit the Patient Groups page
Annual General Meeting
- 18 July 2019 - Clair Hall, Haywards Heath RH16 3DN
Need information in an alternative format?
We want to make it as easy as possible for people to get involved in our work and find out more about local health services.
If you need information in an alternative format, such as Easy Read, Large Print, Braille, Audio or an alternative language, please let us know by contacting via the contact details above.
Meet the Governing Body
Our Governing Body oversees the decisions that the CCG makes about local health services, ensuring our activities meet the best standards of quality for the local population.