We hope that the links below will help you to find information about other NHS organisations across Horsham, Mid Sussex and the rest of the county, as well as other bodies that we work closely with.
Health and Wellbeing
- West Sussex Wellbeing - Get advice and support on how to make small changes to improve your health and wellbeing, including how to stop smoking, how to become more active or how to make your meals healthier.
- Horsham District Wellbeing - A free, friendly and impartial service from Horsham District Council to help you find local wellbeing information and services. You can also get support for things like getting your family fitter, doing some regular exercise, dealing with stress, kicking a habit, or simply improving your general wellbeing.
- Mid Sussex Wellbeing - A free, friendly and impartial service from Mid Sussex District Council, the NHS and other partners. As well as their website, you can find out more about local activities and support services by talking to Wellbeing Advisors over the phone or in person to find local wellbeing information and services and get advice and support on how to make small changes to improve your health and wellbeing, including how to stop smoking, how to become more active or how to make your meals healthier.
- Connect For Support - A website for people needing support in West Sussex. You can find everything you need to help you with your support here, from local to national products and services, plus information and advice and much more.
- Public Health England Health Profiles Health Profiles is a programme to improve availability and accessibility for health and health-related information in England. The profiles give a snapshot overview of health for each local authority in England. Health Profiles are produced annually. The 2013 Local Health Profiles were published in September 2013
- Fit for Work offers online work-related health advice to an independent occupational health review for employed people who have been, or are likely to be, off work for four weeks or more. Speak to your GP for a referral to the service.
Community health services
Children and Families services
- West Sussex Local Offer contains information about services relating to special educational needs, disabilities, education and more; including local activities, groups and support and how to access Council and NHS funded services. The website will soon feature a feedback section, with comments from service users.
Other useful links
- NHS Horsham and MId Sussex CCG Prescribing Formulary is a list of medicines from the British National Formulary (BNF) which have been approved for prescribing by the CCG Medicines Management Committee. The aim of the committee is to promote rational evidence-based and cost-effective prescribing within our CCG area.
- NHS Choices - The online 'front door' to the NHS. It is the country's biggest health website and gives all the information you need to make choices about your health.
- NHS England - Plays a key role in the Government’s vision to modernise the health service with the key aim of securing the best possible health outcomes for patients by prioritising them in every decision it makes.